* Instruments available for substitutions: viola, bass, guitar, flute, oboe, clarinet, saxophone, horn, trumpet, trombone, or singer (male or female). Piano, harp, or drum set substitutions will incur cartage fees.
§ For an accurate rate quote, please contact us directly. Events may incur an additional travel fee based on venue location.
Playing & Performance Policies
Please review our playing & cancellation policies. All bookings require a completed and signed Performance Contract; bookings made more than 30 days in advance require a $200.00 refundable deposit.
- Chairs should be available for the Performers: Most ensembles are seated during performances. Chairs should be without arm rests or rollers. Other arrangements can be made if the Event venue or location (i.e. park) does not allow outside furniture or if you request a “strolling” instrumentalist. Please notify the Performer upon booking.
- Performer cannot perform in extreme or inclement weather: For the safety of our musicians and their equipment, we will refuse to play at the first sighting of rain, snow, sleet, in direct sunlight, or in extreme heat or cold (outside the range of 60-95 degrees Fahrenheit). Shade must be provided for outdoor events in direct sunlight. Client will still be responsible for providing payment if no other accommodations can be made. A backup indoor location is required for all outdoor events.
- A 10-minute break per hour is required: For a booking of more than 1 hour, the Performer must take a 10-minute break per hour. All breaks must happen within the contracted time period (i.e. a 2-hour booking would have 110 minutes of performance and 1 ten-minute break).
- Client-provided meals are required for bookings over 3 hours: If the Performer is scheduled for over 3 hours, the Client must provide 1 meal per musician during a 30-minute break.
- Sound equipment is available for an additional fee: The sound from acoustic instruments naturally resonates in most venues and outdoor locations. However, amplification is available for all instruments and is recommended for Events holding over 300 guests, in carpeted rooms, or with ensembles including guitar (acoustic or electronic), piano, drums, or vocals.
- Client must provide adequate lighting for the Performer: Pyrotechnics and/or professional lighting systems are not available.
Cancellation & Refund Policies
- The Client and the Performer have the right to cancel booking for any reason. However, cancellation is valid only if notification is sent and confirmed in writing at least 48 hours prior to the originally scheduled Event date & time.
- For cancellations made past the 48-hr deadline, the Client’s deposit will be forfeit and the Client will be responsible for paying Performer the remaining balance.
- If for some unforeseen reason not all contracted musicians in the Performer’s ensemble perform for the event, payment will be prorated based on the number of performing musicians (i.e. if a quartet is contracted but only a trio performs, the Client will only be charged for a trio. Any reimbursement for advance payment will be sent within 48 hours post-event).